Monday, November 22, 2010

CREWS, SPACESHIP AND JOURNEY...

i have my spaceship,
it's a spaceship contain a lot of love,
a memory, a sharing, a giving,
be with him, be with her,
we're create sweetness journey,
with our spaceship of friendship...

i love my spaceship,
it's an unable to forget memory,
joy laugh scream gossip, food movie bowling,
we do many thing in our entertain's spaceship
escape from galaxy to explore out of space,
there are new experiances every single second,
we do unexpect thing their can't,
and we aim one by one new planet of memory,
just with all my crews, my lovely crews...

i lost my spaceship,
it's was disaster for our spaceship,
one by one my crews tired and surrender,
so am i ur captain from other knowledge,
to fight million of light,
coz asteroid of conflict beated our spaceship,
coz planet of dream's life their have landing,
coz blackhole sucking second by second of our times,
till everycrew melted with sound of space said,
u not important to me coz i am not important to you...

i miss my spaceship,
so my crews and our memory,
our journey stuck's recorded in blackbox,
waiting for flashback,
waiting to continue recording a memory,
if i could do a journey again,
i wish my crews is my six lovely crews,
comet bringing my dream,
so everytime moon and star playing together,
i dream bout my crews, spaceship and journey,
coz i do miss all of u....


-lemon anthony jubut-
-1604 / 02092010-
- inspired by FB's post. its really maked me miss them-

No comments:

Post a Comment