Saturday, November 20, 2010

IT'S ME LEMON!!!

hype!!!! lemon in da house..opps!!! lemon in da tree!!!!!

<3 lemon anthony jubut
<3 call me lemon
<3 12 yo<---wadafak...
<3 still study
<3 not handsome...*blushin'*
<3 owez dress up dowdy & messy...
<3 damn rude person
<3 childish..aiyahhh
<3 love showing my middlefinger
<3 owez maked stupid joke
<3 addicted to fishville so add me yarr
<3 owez blurr oww coz my brain grade C
<3 a lil bit snobbish ^_^
<3 i don't knw how to manage even myself...
<3 fan of Siti Nurhaliza, Fairuz Selamat, Lady Gaga
<3 can't alive without oat...yum yummmmm....
<3 sumtime smoking...shit!
<3 unfriendly
<3 err...anything else i'll adding in the next time haa...

btw,i'm not a gurl...a GUY!!! hallo...a GUY!!! i didn't see which part my physical look like a gurl...


~im kinda a slice of ham between two pieces of bread....~

No comments:

Post a Comment