Monday, November 22, 2010

MEMORIES WITH YOU

the way u kisses my lip...
the way u hugs me while i'm sleep...
the way u look at my eyes...
the way u hold my hand...
the way u treated me more than anyone...
its killin' me inside...
softly by the time...

a memories haunted me...
botherin' in my dream...
lookin' outside star smile back...
moon singin' in the dark...
but it's cannot satisfied universe...

till end of the time...
u're not mine...
so i am can't be your...
there a wall separates us...
too high beyond the sky...

a lil bit moment of us...
will be a precious moment for me...
my mind will keep and lock it...
so nobody can steal it from me...
althought i wanna throw it away...

dilemma of my mind...
juz You and me know the truth...
for my dear please realize something...
that i can't count how much i want u...
i miss u...
i love u...
even juz a second from hour...
our moment...


-lemon anthony jubut-
-1549; 20092010-
-inspired from you-


No comments:

Post a Comment