Monday, November 22, 2010

MY HOPE

under warmth blanket...
there are darkness tryin' hiding u...
but i stil can saw n caught u...
swear dat moment i'm uncontrollin'...
to explore every part of ur face...
n save ur face inside my mind...
tight n never ever lose by the ages...
coz i scare forgettin' bout u...
destiny will take away u from me...
so all thing for me remind on u...
ur picture missin' from wallet...
ur phone number unsave...
ur facebook keep blockin'...
ur address never foundin'...
there are nothin' leave for me...
second minute hour day...
week month and year...
will be changes without we can pause...
but dat day i still remind bout u...
and thank for diz nite...
for giving me a chance for a memory...
coz my hope...
everytime i recall bout sumone whoz touch my lip....
on dat time i'm smilin' with no doubt...
coz i never forgettin' bout my dear...


-lemon anthony jubut-
-0051;270910-

No comments:

Post a Comment